This is probably you're most forgotten about appliance. It's a kitchen mainstay, hardworking, all day - every day. It keeps your drinks cold and your snacks just right. However, we never fully come to recognize it until it decides to malfunction.
When this occurs, as you should expect, you're going to want it back. If this is the case, you want an efficient fix.
If you're located in the Lancaster area, you've hit the jackpot! Your local crew at FST Repair Company are always ready to help. Our team we'll be there right away, no fuss ensued!
What May Go Wrong?
One of the most difficult machines to master - the fridge has many issues. Some common indications are listed below:
• Ice build in the freezer
• Overflow of the icemaker
• Too warm inside
• Leakage on the floor
• Freezing inside the fridge
• Frosting ice dispenser
• Strange audible coming from the rear
If your light blinks, there isn't not always an issue. Lightbulb switches are quick fixes!
Although, if it's been over a year since your last service, its best to get the professionals involved - feel free to give us a call!
Why Select FST Repair Company?
The expert will ensure the entire system has no residing concerns that may need fixing immediately. Our crew treat you right and get the job done well!
Working will high level appliances yearns for superior skill. At Trent's, we have the specialized team to deal with these issues. With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, our team will identify your issue and guide you in the right direction.
Our services are always cost-effective and reasonable, because we want everyone to experience the deals we offer! We have great relationships with providers, meaning you're getting premium parts at the lowest price!
We're always professional, that's why we're different. This means you receive:
• Precise upfront quote: We're knowledgeable. We take pride in providing honest, yet precise quotes. There are no hidden extras.
• An accurate estimation of time: Understandably, some things are out of our control. Parts may be delayed, for one. Although, we do pride ourselves on being able to give you accurate estimations on how long it'll take.
• Premium parts: Our team collaborates with certain providers. If replacement is needed, we'll always ensure you're getting value for money. The greater the quality, the lengthier the life.
• Long-lasting repairs: Our repairs remain fixed. There are no shortcuts or corner cutting when it comes to repairs.
• Cleanliness: Our team is always 100% clean and tidy. If we do make a mess - something inevitable - we'll ensure its clean before we leave. That's less hassle for you!
Call our team on (903) 329-3710 or tap the blue toggle on this site to create a consultation. We are available 24/7 - so get in touch now!